A: Studio T Hair Toppers are hand made which provides the highest quality hair topper. The hairs are placed on the base material by hand and then double knotted. Our return hairs are longer which provide a more realistic, natural appearance to the topper.
A: Studio T Hair Toppers are made from 100% real European human, Remy hair (where the human hair cuticles are aligned). We use European hair as it blends beautifully with fine and thinning hair. European hair creates a softer, finer texture which produces a high-quality topper.
A: Depending upon proper maintenance, care, and use of your topper, each piece typically will last for 1.5 to 2 years. Lighter colors will last a slightly, shorter time frame as the initial coloring process impacts the hair integrity.
A: It is recommended that you wash your hair topper around every 4 weeks. It's important to not over wash your topper as this will dry it out. We also recommend the use of Moroccanoil products. You can use their oil and mix it with water to create a spray solution after washing and between washings to keep your piece conditioned.
A: Yes. You may use a blow dryer, curling iron or flat iron, on a medium setting (no more than 350 degrees F), to style your hair topper just as you would your biological hair. However, we recommend that you style your hair topper using a mannequin head. This will avoid damaging your biological hair from tugging on it with a brush.
A: Studio T Hair toppers can be cut and colored to match your biological hair color and hair style choice. We recommend that your hair topper only be darkened rather than lightened to prevent damage to the hair topper. We strongly suggest you get it cut by a professional hair stylist. Any stylist who is familial with hair extensions will be able to cut it to provide a seam-less transition.
A: Using four easy pressure clips, the hair topper is fastened to your biological hair without damaging it.
A: We do consultations! Send us pictures of your haircut, style, and color in natural lighting. We offer an option to purchase a color ring for $30 to guide you in your color selection. You can bring this to your hairdresser so that they can help you make the decision. Our pieces are always multi-dimensional so they blend well with all kinds of colors. If the color ring is returned in good condition, the cost will be applied to your Studio T Hair topper purchase. No refunds available without the purchase of a Studio T Hair topper.
A: No, if applied correctly. The four easy pressure clips have a soft close and a protective coating to reduce friction. The straight teeth keep your biological hair from getting tangled in them and pulling out your hair.
A: Yes! Studio T Hair Toppers are designed with a medium density to look natural and blend with your biological hair. Low density toppers are always available for custom orders. It is of the utmost importance that you have your topper cut by a professional hair stylist that works with extensions so that your topper blends well with your biological hair to give you a seamless and natural look.
A: Yes! Whether you're looking for:
- Different base size
- Different base material (silk)
- Different texture (curly, straight, ext..)
- Different density
- Different lengths
- Different color(s)
We've got you covered!
A: Yes! All our toppers require a signature when being shipped. We are not responsible for your Country's customs, fees, or time-delays in shipping. Shipping costs will vary according to Domestic or International destinations.
A: We offer a full exchange or return of your hair topper post marked within 2 business days after receiving your hair, as determined by the carriers shipping delivery date. Your refund / exchange is conditional upon:
1) You sending an email to Info@Studiotsalon.com stating your intentions to return or exchange your piece within 2 business day of the receipt of your topper (signatures always required to receive toppers).
2) Your returning the hair topper to us within 2 days after receiving. (return shipping post marked within the two business day window)
3) The condition of the returned hair topper is equal to the original condition of the hair topper sent to you. No cutting or coloring of the hair topper is permitted. Also no heat styling of any kind (curling iron, flat iron, blow drying) is not permitted for returns. Any damage caused to the piece while in your possession or control (i.e. upon delivery to your location and upon return to our location) will not qualify for our exchange or return policy. If you have not met the return/ exchange policy, we will immediately return the piece to you at your cost.
4) There is always a 20% restocking fee for returned toppers when not done as an exchange. No exceptions will be permitted.
5) We reserve the right to determine the final acceptance criteria/ qualification for the hair topper conditional return or exchange.
6) Please inspect your topper immediately upon arrival. If your topper arrives damaged, you will be required to file a claim immediately with the shipping carrier. We require that you also contact us via an email at Info@Studiotsalon.com. Include damage claim number from the carrier.